View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 07:59 PM   #28

Slide number affects fuel delivery in the range of ~1/16 throttle to ~3/16 throttle.
Keihin's jetting guide lists it as "Throttle Valve Cut away"
Higher numbers mean a leaner mix at that same throttle opening range while lower numbers indicate a richer mixture.

I thinkt he suggestion on the FB pages to use a 1/4 turn throttle may be influenced by this. The range where cutaway if effective is incredibly difficult to stay within on a throttle which has a smaller effective range.

I don't race or stunt, so I am more partial to winder range throttle tubes. I fond the stock hellcat tube to be a little touchy with the ZS190, especially when going over speed bumps. It also seems rather... light. I wonder of the PWK28 springs would fit. WHen you are used to pulling a throttle actuating four butterflies with two springs each...

Also, new tach works a treat. Still waiting on the exhaust. Old tach has a silk screened board revision of 2013. Primary IC on it looks to be a Holtek HT46R65 8-bit ADC. There is zero hope of updating the firmware because it's an OTP (One Time Programmable) device.