View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #48

yes pal, his suzuki dr125sm

http://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/bike/dr125smk8/gallery/

is geting 70mph max, and i personally feel that with the correct gearing, "advanced cdi" and correctly jetted carb i think i could get close to that if not achieve it, my bike sits at 55mph happily and is quoted a max speed of 101kph which is 62mph and thats undergeared (15-51), if you look at teh dr on the pics on the link youll see that compared to the sinnis apache-qingqi there is little difference, engine cyclender looks the same, both rocker arms are connected on the right side of the head, the oh-cam is mounted the same, the tool box is the same, down pipes similar, frame strucktures similar, the forks on the Qingqi are 100x nicer to the suzuki ones and just looking at the suzuki sprocket it look like it mounts the same as the qingqi 6hole ones so ill get measurements off the suzuki and see if they are a direct swap when i get a chance, i remember my gy125 topped out at 60mph and that was with a brand new speedo and cable so i think the 200 should reach 70mph, saying that you can get 600cc bikes that reach no more than 130-140 mph and you can get 125cc aprilias topping at 120 even with the 480cc difference, i love the look of those headlights and the clocks are just as nice, on the Qingqi site it says my bike should have a digital fuel sensor but it doesnt? :( when ive got the time ill be buying some flat black paint as the stuff ive just baught says flat black but its very shiny :?

i dont have a clue what happened to my bar pad, probibly ripped off like the rest of the stuff on my bike, all the faring is a mess and coverd with body filler so i need to sort that out and most of the tabs to connect the fairing to the bike are snapped so ive had to use cable ties or use large diamerter rubber washers and a bolt,

cheers for the link pal, ill check it out now