View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:05 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oengus
Bennell there’s a guy that hosts this site that has bought stuff from the tabao site
http://suzukivanvan.forumandco.com/l...orum?connexion

They have bar pads and seats for sale and for ridiculously cheap.

He has a post were he walks though it…the price they have for a bar pad is $2.50 I think they want like $25.00 for an new seat.

I personally have a brand new bike so I really have no need…but you could get some parts and for really cheap.
thanks for the link again, but as soon as i click it, it just directs me to the home page even thou ive signed up :(, the suzuki dr125 sm changed from the endruo version in 2008 but they stopped making them in 2002 with the k2 model, the sm has a DCP-FI (Discharge Pump Fuel Injection) which helps with better fuel comsumption it also has a crank sensor and a Idle Speed Control which controls the idle to keep it consistant at all times and helps deliver power more smootly but unlike the 1985-2002 dr the sm has a 5speed 11hp engine but itll be alot more independant and wont need maintaining as much

ive got a feeling that the exahaut will fit, looking at it the down pips not much different but for the muffler i think measurements will need to be taken as it a big unit but i think itll fit, ill try and get some close up pictures of it and ill try to persuade my mate to get his exhaust off and have a trial fit onto my bike hopefully he'll say yes