View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #4

I really believe that Qingqi has service manuals for all of it motorcycles.

I wonder if sending an email to them with your VIN number may get you one or point you to a source of for one near you….that being those who distributes the bikes in your area have access to service manuals.

Address:No.34,Heping Road,Jinan,China
P.C.:250014
TEL:0086-531- 86599753 86599758
FAX:0086-531- 86986806
E-mail:qingqimotor@qingqi.com.cn

Keep in mind wiring diagrams do not exist outside a service manuals…that’s what you actually want the service manual…which always includes a wiring diagram.

They sell service manuals so posting them online would be offering copyrighted material for free.

Taking a copy and handing it out helps one person put also shafts the people that actually spent the resources to create it in in the first place.

It's interesting because what you want exists, so go to the source and ask were can I get it.

It is so difficult even to find the bikes and sources of them...the same for the documentaion...but it's bascially the same they follow the same chain.

You know who makes it....then who sold it in your area or does now?
If not locally then who close to you does sell that bike...they have access to documentation, Qingqi should know that if not then they should supply the document or even the part themselves and direct.