View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 03:39 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesy View Post
Parts are arriving daily. Too bad all I can do is watch them stack up.

So, Mrs. C had her 'Inconvenience' surgery yesterday. She came through it fine. Her surgeon came to see me in the waiting room and she is just too bubbly for an old guy. After telling me everything looked great with Mrs.C, I had to do a step by step on how I effed up my ankle.

It was a long day, we left home at 1pm and didn't get back until after eight. Her surgery was scheduled at four and she'd had nothing to eat for 12 hours prior. I offered to stop at a BK on the way home but she reminded me that she'd set up the crockpot before we left. Still, I haven't had a Whopper in months and it sounded good.

She's doing great, though there is a bit of resentment that I'm not able to spoil her. I try, but there's not a hell of a lot I can do. That said, I dropped her off at the grocery store while I took and gassed up her car. For her birthday, I've always gotten her a Devils' Food chocolate cake with Pistachio frosting. Last year, they didn't have any. She found one today and figured we needed spoiling. It was supposed to go with dinner but it rounded out lunch.
Are you sure that ankle is broke? I think you fakin so you don't have to wait on her hand and foot. lol
Glad to her she's doing okay.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel