View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 09:19 AM   #88

I ordered from Venom Motorsports after reading horror stories like the ones in thsi thread about Texas Power Sports. I have a seperate thread over on Dealer/ Distributor
discussion, but I ordered a Vader from Venom, and recieved notification on July 16th that it "had Shipped"- Only thing is ,it didnt.Today is the 31st of July and the Roadrunner Tracking still shows the bike in California ,15 days after it supposedly "shipped", it is yet to leave the RoadRunner Terminal in Cali.

Here is the info from Roadrunners Tracking Site as of 7/31/18 at 8:00AM local time
"07/28/2018 10:20 AM Trailer Closed - ready for dispatch "

Here is my Shipping Notice from Venom from July 17 "
All of the items from order #5177 have now been shipped:

1x 2018 x20 125cc Vader Motorcycle - PREORDER - BLUE / Manual - 4 speed / 6month Replacement parts ($0)

So yeah , 15 days after I was told it had Shipped, it still sits in California ,many email exchanges with Venom, and RoadRunner ,lot of excuses, lot of ducking and dodging and failed follow ups from them to me. Venoms stated Delivery time is 4 -7 days in the USA. I guess that is unless it sits in Cali for over 2 weeks .

So, just be aware that Texas Power Sports can be bad, but Venom is not a sure fire solution , either. I could have tied my Vader to a 3 legged blind donkey and had it here by now .
2020 Orion RXB250L