View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 05:24 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyGoKarts View Post
Hey letsride,

Really sorry about the steering issue, but it sounds like you came up with the perfect solution. It sounds like that might have been a defect in the part, but also the manufacturers tend to engineer these little quads with a big turning radius for safety reasons. We've had comments on various vehicles that they don't turn sharp enough. My son has a Tao T-Force that feels like it turns really wide, but he doesn't notice so I haven't bothered to try to correct it. I've seen some folks modify the linkage to get the radius they want; especially on gokarts.

Glad to hear you got it worked out, and hope the little guy has a big time on his new ride! Again, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in future.

Have a Merry Christmas!
Good point. The quad seemed to turn left fine but no room to turn right. No biggie. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. They are great little machines. And those engines are tough as nails. My Dad has one at his place that looks just like this one except for the rear rack. I think he bought it in 2008 or so (I know its been a long time) for the grand kids to ride when they come over, and it is still going with nothing but minor up keep. Thank You again for a great buying experience. I hope this review sends you guys some more business. Keep up the GREAT work Family go karts!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!