View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 08:36 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoranger
He mentioned pitster pro, but I am not sure of the connection.
Your memory is better than mine Kato! I reread his thread and he says he will be doing reviews on the Pitster Pros as well, a quote from his first post on the subject:

"So I pitched a deal - long story short - to do some video reviews and give some marketing advice in exchange for a Linhai ATV or SxS. Visionary Motorsports - behind the linhai brand - jumped at it, and after sharing my ideas they asked if I'd review all their product. So that's the deal - I work video reviews and testimonials and help with their marketing, and they ship me all their machines (pitster pros too) - and we turn northern BC into the trail-tested testing grounds for their machines! "

I'll be interested to see what he has to say about all of the machines, Pitster has kind of a bad rep from the ill fated PP400 and the nonexistent part's supply for it. Totally unrelated, but something that kind of strikes me funny is that Michelle Lehwald works for Pitster in Vancouver now... She was kind of like second in command (I think?) of the now defunct Konker marque. Small world huh?