View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 08:29 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Rae View Post
Based on all the positive reviews I have read and the tons of videos that they themselves have put out- I think I have decided on the CSC TT250. The price is right too.

I am impressed how they had so many "how to" videos that they put out themselves. Its kind of re-assuring!

I also like how they assemble and test them before they ship them. I know allot of others do the same, but they actually produced a video showing the process! But the biggest thing is the customer service. They actually answered my email directly, quickly and they are a real shop! If anything goes wrong I like the ability to just call them right up. And finally, I can pay for it with 48 Month Financing at only 9.7 percent...which is way lower that what my credit card was going to be! Comes out to like 80.00 a month!

Anyone want to try to prove otherwise...I would LOVE to hear more reviews!
CSC and Venom Motorsports are very much alike. Only difference is CSC will not send you a bike in the crate if you wanted to assemble yourself. Venom has two shops/warehouses. One in California and one in Canada. Venom also has tons of How to videos. The TT250 is a great bike which will be around $3,330 once you add all there fees. The KPX will run you $3,100 after you add the Assembly fee and take the $100 discount delivered to your door. I'm on my 4th bike from Venom because of there great service. They do offer financing as well.

Remember The TT250 is a 5 speed, Carbureted CG push rod engine with 16 hp that might top out at 70mph out the box. The KPX is a 20hp, 6 speed fuel injected OHC engine that will top out over 75 mph right out the crate with no modifications. The KPX will be the best bang for the buck. Sorry, If I have to make you rethink your purchase. lol
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel