View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 11:11 PM   #1

Apollo AGB-36 250cc new bike order

So I've been looking at full sized bikes for a while now and finally decided to pull the trigger.
After emailing back and forth with Don at APSCUSA to get some quotes for a couple of days, i placed my order for 5 250cc Apollo AGB 36 dirt bikes, 1 for me, 1 for my 16 year old, 1 for my father-in-law, and 2 for brother in laws.
With the 5 bike perches it came to $1271 per bike shipped.
I have been floating around the forum here for a wile now learning about different bikes and really appreciate all the info i have been able to find, so thanks to all for all the great info.
Yesterday i got concerned after reading some of the trouble that some people have had with APSCUSA so i sent an email to Don asking what kind of shipping times i could expect.
I really didn't expect to hear from him until tomorrow, but got an email back in only a couple hours, he said the shipping company should be able to pick the bikes up in 24 to 48 hrs and ship time to me would be 3 to 4 days, and when he was in the office tomorrow he would get better info and let me know, so best case i should have some bikes the week of the 26th.
Well I'll let you know how it all turns out and get some pics up once we get the bikes