View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 11:54 PM   #369

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtking View Post
Orange is the fastest? Guess I'm glad I'm on the list for an orange one also! It would be interesting to have a poll to see who signed up for what color.
We actually have that info. I'll try to remember to take a look at it on Tuesday and put together a pie chart. It's interesting...whatever color bike I showed on the CSC blog (www.CaliforniaScooterCo.com/blog), we'd get orders predominantly in that color for the next several days.

All of the colors are beautiful. I like the orange best and that's the color I ordered. The blue and the red are stunning, too. I haven't seen the white one yet. Many of the visitors to our CSC Open House said the photos do not do the bikes justice; they look much better in person.

Our thanks go out to all of you who attended the Open House and to those who called in to get on the "Don't Miss The Boat" program. I think folks will be talking about the deal we are getting on these bikes for years to come.

And remember...the first big ride is to see the whales and other sights in Baja!

Figure on a 5-day trip, expenses of maybe $500, and the adventure of a lifetime. I've got a lot of info posted on www.motofoto.cc on the forays into Baja, and I know the Cyclone will be perfect for that kind of riding.

Who's in?