View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 12:31 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Whether it's the Brozz, Shark, Hawk, TT250 or Enforcer (I may have missed one), I'd DEFINITELY go with one of the new generation China Bikes over an older model. The plastics, frame, etc....are just superior to anything I've seen in the last 5-8 years.
Storm 250 should not be overlooked, if you can find one. They seem to get shipments in, and then they sell out. They are in the same league as their Bashan 'brothers' the Brozz and Shark, but they offer the 21" front/18" rear as one of their most obvious differences. Not sure what other differences they have from the Shark/Brozz, but Bashan definitely have a group of 3 that seem to be head and shoulders good as bone stock bikes vs. the competition and their own lower priced offerings like the Blaze, the Will, and, time will tell, the Enforcer. This is based on JD Power...okay, Chinariders.net members, initial quality reports and long-term reports on these bikes. They are good as stock vs. the other high-quality popular bike, the Hawk, but that bike may or may not be a 'go' for NY, as well as the fact that it pretty much needs to be modified to make it 'perfect' (carb and sprockets). The TT250 is a great bike, but arguably would probably need a new rear sprocket for your needs (not a big cost), and is several hundred above your budget.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard