View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 05:06 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleguy View Post
I think I will stick to Motobuys and see if I get great luck again. I'm also ordering early so I have lots of time to straighten any kinks with MCO or anything way before good riding weather. Looking to order this will 200, its in my budget and I'm decently mechanically inclined to do upgrades. I looveeee how the Will 200 looks. I will keep looking at other bikes though but you really can't beat 1400 to my door and I'll do like 300-400 dollars in upgrades to it.
Sticking with who you trust or who you've had luck with, in the CB world is huge. In all honesty, I don't think there's one of these "mega-box store warehouses" that ship a ton of this stuff hasn't had a slew of problems....or have flat vanished. Purchasing a CB has never been without its "click and pray".

I've had luck with Superior Power Sports, many have not. Swampy had no problems with Power Sports Max, many others have. It's always a dice roll.

Good luck and keep us posted!

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350