View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 03:02 AM   #3365

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
I suggest you remove the cap from the master cylinder to inspect the quantity of brake fluid. (...)
It's almost 5ml to the top. According to CSC Blog it should be a 3.1 ml, so I guess it's OK. I leave it there.

Quote:
I don't think the 'holes' shown in your photographs are causing your problem. Have you checked to see if the coolant is full in your left radiator, as suggested?
I have checked the right radiator level and the reservoir, but the left raditor, not. How can I?

Quote:
I am sorry to hear of the poor service from your local dealer. I'm glad they finally added the proper level of oil and coolant for your motorcycle.
The sad part it's they didn't notice the problem, I have to check, and I have zero knowledge about motorcycles, motor, mechanics... Now I having other problems.

My rear suspension is making a squeaky noise, everytime and get in or off the bike, when I ride, when I put the bike in its stand.

Almost 600 KM and this happens. What can it be? I'm guessing they didn't lube the suspension or something like that.

___ I also have noticed a loose cable, and I have not idea where it belongs!

You guys are very lucky enjoying your bikes, it costs a lot of money for me, and I have problems since the first KM.

I'm sure the less oil in the motor, and lees coolant and the possible less lube in the suspension, have create some problems and decrease my motorcycle life. You think?

For stuffs like this I guess chinese bikes have bad reputation. Even it's not factory problem, but from the people assambling them.

If this continues I'll fight from some new bike. I just wanna enjoy my bike like I did when I bought my Honda 2 years ago.