View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 12:31 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Rear disc brake (debatable) is one upgrade people would prefer (we have had this argument before with dual-sports--rear disc vs. drum). The KPX has upside down forks is another. Again, debatable as to how 'necessary' they are.

Lifan does have an actual warranty, but if you aren't buying from a brick-and-mortar dealership, you will have to have the parts shipped to you.

The Honda is a good choice over any Chinese bike as far as warranty goes and resale, but one has to resign themself to having a smaller engine which may or may not matter to some people; as you indicated, this is not an issue for you.
I'm not trying to argue, I simply ask out of curiosity and for my own information.

Is the Lifan warranty any good? I have the X-pro hawk and the warranty was only 3 months long lol.

Funny reading that, considering it's still mostly a chinese bike lol, just with a japanese engine and some accessories thrown on it.

Oddly enough it has a smaller engine, yet it's superior to most of the larger Chinese engines, besides the KPX, that is.

I understand now, picking the KPX for performance reasons based on the stronger engine, top speed, and brakes. I'm just not someone who looks for performance from cheap bikes.