View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 05:25 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Thanks 2LZ, Although I can't help but think I may be shooting myself in the foot by getting the Brozz. With as scarce as they are getting parts in the future may be hard. I mean we all know getting parts for the Hawk is no big deal. The Brozz and Hawk are very similiar so maybe Hawk parts will fit.
I wouldn't worry about it. MANY parts are interchangeable on these bikes. They're all CG Hondoids and the newer versions share even many body parts and pieces. Much of the generic stuff (brake parts, cables, levers, etc...) can be found on EBay or Amazon without trouble, for dang cheap.

These bikes have always come and gone under slightly different configs every few years. The Lifan GY, TMEC and many other Hondoids came and went over the years (and grew in quality) regardless of how popular. Heck, as popular the Hawk presently is, it may be the "Eagle" or something else in a couple years.

Enjoy the Brozz! I wish all these bikes were legal here. I still cant' really see any major styling difference between the Brozz and the Shark. Must be missing something.....

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350