View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 08:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
50,000+ people (his current number of subscribers) potentially watching the videos is a decent audience IMO
There are not quite 7,000 views of his review video as of this posting... And of the 100 or so comments, only a couple people who let his review change their mind. Since most of us owners will be grouped into the category he starts off with (we have one and we like it) he isn't changing our minds on anything. I doubt his review will cause any significant drop in interest of the RX3. If someone is on the fence, there are plenty more positive reviews out there than his.

I feel as though he went out of his way to be brutal in his "Brutally Honest" review and played up all of the "bad" and just glossed over all the good. He said the thing I hear most often: telling people they can get a used KLR for the same price, but doesn't mention that the KLR won't have crash guards, panniers, top boxes, aux. wiring, etc. He bashes on the bone stock RX3 harder than most people would with any other stock bike, and then complains it can't handle the abuse even though it seems to be running and driving just fine after it was all said and done. He loads it up well beyond it's stated capacity, with two full grown men, and then tells us how it's under-powered...

But like he said... This owner is happy with their bike. I have not, and don't plan on taking my bike anywhere like that rocky trail he beat his up on. I commute back and forth every day just fine with no problem. So he can keep his opinion, and I will keep my bike!