View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 08:42 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
Thanks guys.

I am sure I will be around a bit more. I have somewhat lost interest in my Hawk, and have considered selling it. Just get what I can get for it and pick up a 150 scooter of some sort, or I have toyed with selling both of my bikes and getting some new mid-range motorcycle (650cc-ish) to replace both. It's either that or I am going to pick up a new car this year sometime this summer if my plans go accordingly. My Nissan is becoming a 10 year old car with 10 year old car problems and is starting to need more and more work. I normally don't mind, but one grows tired of always having to repair a vehicle after a while.
My poor Hawk hasn't been used much since I got the KPX. I really haven't pushed to sell, but should now that the riding season has started here. I plan on start doing some long haul riding this year so I've been looking at getting either a Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager 1700 or a Can Am Spyder RT Limited. I test drove the Spyder a few weeks ago and really like it. I'm getting older and i think this would be the better long term solution for me, especially with a passenger. I'd be afraid of dropping a two wheeled bike with the wife on the back. By myself I would be ok. I'll probably trade the Vulcan S in on it and sell the Hawk.

The Vulcan S is really the perfect all around bike. Lots of fun factor and not over powered.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel