Thread: Csc tt250
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 11:03 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad Chad View Post
I have 500 miles on mine now, and it runs great. I put a 49T rear sprocket, and it will run an indicated 63/64mph without complaint.

I'm not planing on hopping it up, for me what's the point. It makes 16hp, maybe I can bump it up to 18, so what! Anyway I like it.

How about this question. Which way is reserve on the petcock? I am operating with the understanding that the petcock handle when rotated down, pointing to 6 oclock is on the main tank? But I ran over 2.4 gallons and still had not hit reserve, do I have it backwards?
If you move the handle into the up position, that's reserve. The confusion lies in some petcocks have little arrows that point toward the non-handle side so one direction is backwards. If you use the handle as your guide, again, reserve is up. "On" is the handle points toward the ground.

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your TT250. Since Mother Nature has decided to end our years-long drought all in one Winter, we're hoping to get out soon.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350