View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 02:46 AM   #15

Razz Vitacci Pentora 250cc

Hello all,

I just added a slip-on silencer and what a difference it made. kemimoto Motorcycle Universal Exhaust Slip-on Silencers & Mufflers Compatible with Grom ATV Dirt Bike Street Bike Scooter Exhaust Pipe Diameter 38mm to
Manufacturer ‎kemimoto
Brand ‎Kemimoto
Item Weight ‎3.1 pounds
Product Dimensions ‎7.87 x 5.91 x 3.15 inches
Manufacturer Part Number ‎FFZH0132-02

I had been topping out at 47 mph for about 3 weeks before I changed out the stock silencer. On the first ride, I hit 50mph. I still had more, I now have the beginnings of the "Death Wobble". I have to solve the wobble, I have been researching steering dampers and the prices are from 100USD up to over 600USD. We are all aware of the fun of buying aftermarket parts and add-ons. I will update you again with information about which steering dampers can be installed on the V. Pentora

You will have to cut the original muffler off, get as close to the end as possible. Leave the 2 braces on the pipe, They will/can be used when installing the slip-on. I had it welded to the remaining exhaust pipe. It sounds great, a nice deep rumble while idling, and screams when at full throttle...The price was less than 50USD and came with all hardware needed.
I am going to try and get past 55mph. See Ya...