View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 01:47 AM   #1

Help in selecting which ELECTRIC UTV to purchase for fleet

Hi everyone! I am thrilled to find your forum, and hope you all can help me!

I am a small business owner, and need to purchase a fleet of 10 (that will grow to 30 later) ELECTRIC UTV's. I do not want to buy golf carts. As always, money is a concern so I am looking to purchase a Chinese off-brand UTV. I am looking for side by side, Polaris RZR type vehicle.

I need this forums help in selecting a Chinese made E-UTV. You guys know which brands are terrible, and which brands/companies are a good one to go with. You guys know where the problem spots are, what features to make sure I order, etc. I am researching and learning as fast as I can.

Here are the details:

These units will be rented to people to use on hard packed dirt roads, NO off roading. These might be taken onto a sandy beach.

They MUST be all electric due to laws where they will be used.

They will be used on an island, so access to a dealer for repairs will be near impossible, so reliability and ease of repair are vital.

The units I buy MUST have replacement parts available. Local availability is prefered, but if I must have parts shipped directly from China that is OK as well.

They will be used in a hot location. High humidity. Salt air.

I need some 2 seaters and some 4 seaters. It is hot, so some type of shading roof is required.

I would like to have an option for some that look like Polaris Razors for people who want the rugged STYLE, and some that look like Polaris GEMs for a more upscale STYLE.

Thank you all for any help/guidance you can provide.