View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 09:10 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerikol View Post
Goat;

Thought I would chime in here with a few thoughts for you. The first thing that jumps out at me is the difference between the Brozz and a Versys. One is a semi-dirt oriented bike (Brozz) and the other is a nearly pure street bike (Versys). Have you decided to change your riding areas? What type of use would you most likely see yourself getting out of the new (to you) bike? Why are you looking to change bikes instead of continuing to outfit the Brozz to do what you want? Are you at the mechanical limits of what the bike can do, or is there something specific that the Brozz isn't giving you? I don't have any skin in the bike-buying game for you, I'm just asking some questions to see if I may be of any help to get you to the best bike for you. Feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to chat with you about what experiences different bikes deliver.
Thanks for posting.

Regarding the difference of the bikes. I love the Brozz for what it is.
I bought it to drive around town and on some dirt roads / fire roads etc when I go up north.
I work 3 miles from home so it is great for that no freeways.

What it did do was make me want more. I would love to be able to take the wife for a ride and still be able to get out of the way.

I would love to be able to get on a freeway and keep up with traffic that is not happening on the Brozz.

I know that CSC has the RX3 but still this is on the smaller side being a 250.

Looking for something got me started looking at other bikes. I did not want to go to a 650 but the 300 Kawi is a lot of money for what ya get, go up to a 650 and you really got a bike.

So I do not know if I would get rid of the Brozz it still does what I wanted it to do. But I guess I now want to do a bit more.

I will continue to tweak the Brozz but it can only be tweaked so far before you hit the wall of its mechanical limitations.

I really appreciate your comments and suggestions.