View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 12:29 AM   #32

Just saw this thread. Yes, I will be working with PP too in Canada. I have a Classic 125 which I just rode today and I love - very cute, making a lot of good first impressions.

The connection is that both Linhai and PP are distributed by Visionary Motorsports in Canada (http://visionarymotorsports.com/). As I mentioned I love these guys, they are young motor enthusiasts, and I've been getting along really well with the folks I've met there.

Justin, their dealer rep came by last week for a visit and I got to see some more of their product line. The Linhai SxSs sell super well in Canada, as well as the small PP bikes and the new Double X SxS under the PP brand.

I'm curious to know the story behind the PP 400 and others? I'll do a search on the forum as I don't want to Hijack this thread, but super curious.

So, to clarify: Pitster Pro in Canada is distributed by Visionary, who also distributes Linhai in Canada. They focus on products that are best in the canadian market - check the pitster canadian site to see what they carry in canada (the XTR 230SC is the biggest engine so far). Also as discussed elsewhere the model in Canada is the dealer model, instead of the direct-sales model popular in the USA.