View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 10:46 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Depends on your riding. If I was doing mostly back roads and some light trails, the Brozz would be great. I do notice a difference between my non-counter balanced motor and the balanced motor between my quad and the TT250. The quad is quite buzzy....but that's probably exaggerated just because of the quad and all the plastic.

If you plan on getting more aggressive regarding off-road, the Enforcer would do a fine job. Either bike is a good-n'.
For what it's worth, 2LZ's comment is right on the money. It all comes down to the type of riding you intend to do. I have not had an opportunity to ride one of these bike with a counter-balanced engine, so I can't compare the two. My Enforcer does not have this engine and I'm guessing I would prefer the counter-balanced on over the non-counter-balanced. It's hard to say though because I recently read a post from someone (can't remember) who did ride both and he said there was not a noticeable difference. That being said, I hate the look of the 19"/17" wheels on the Brozz and the rear drum brakes.