View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 05:56 AM   #3

Hello Robot and welcome, I think you’re on the right track with the Lifan product and I own 2 on your list, the KPR and SS3. Both are great bikes and lots of fun but if I had to only pick one bike it would be the KPR. The SS3 with a couple of upgrades is a pretty zippy machine and a good commuter and a lot of fun. The KPR has 50cc more on the engine and efi which gives it a better punch. Don’t get me wrong, these bikes have their limitations and will run out of steam especially at higher speeds with lots of wind or hills. The KPR is better out of the box with no real modifications needed other than maybe an exhaust after some point. And the KPR is worth the extra $800 in my opinion. You really can’t go wrong with either bike, if finances are tight and the SS3 seems better to you then that’s a great bike too. I’m having a blast on my SS3 and it has its own accolades as well. Whatever bike you choose I hope you enjoy it to the fullest and there are plenty of knowledgeable people here to help.
2022 Venom Ghost chopper 250
1997 Honda GL1500 Goldwing
1978 Kawasaki KL250
https://youtube.com/@herbiesgarage681