View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 09:47 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TominMO View Post
I found it too narrow and uncomfortable. I have no "natural padding". But Jerryhawk suggested a Maddog seat pad (from Amazon), and that did the trick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
My KPX is doing quite well as well. I haven't had any issues other than a bad battery as well. I'm around 1,000 miles. I ride it to work all the time, alternating between it and the Goldwing. I average 78 mpg. Good to see she will roll thousands of miles more LOL. As far as the seat, I found that if I slide back on the seat a tad to the more wider point of the seat it's much more comfortable. Is it as comfy as a Hawk or Brozz seat? No, but it works ifn yer back side gets sore stand up a while LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoRider View Post
The seat is not bad the problem is its not flat and slopes down a little bit and its worse if you're sweating. For longer rides, I wear cycling liner shorts and one of these ventilated seat covers. The 215 miles I did was with 168 miles of dirt road so it was slower and I was in the saddle for over 8 hours of a 10 hour day.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeardedVagabond View Post
I don't think I could do 200mi straight on the stock seat. My backside starts hurting by about 1hr of riding. I definitely think it needs a pad for longer rides.
So, it seems like a seat pad would help out in comfort. Thanks for your guys' input!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard