View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedez2000
if you ever need parts for this let me know.i'll give you a good deal ok.
if you're still in business... I'm letting you know - I need brake pads all around... looks like I'm running on metal as of my last ride. :wink:

Really - these brake pads are not the longest lasting things out there, but I wasn't expecting them to be. If you have some and the price is right I'll probably take 2 or 3 sets off your hands.

For my update - I've had the bike about 1 1/2 years now and so far I've put a new chain on it and now I'm in need of brakes and the back tire will be getting replaced as well.

Cannot complain at all. Power is great for messing around on the trails - and since much of my riding is in mud it just kills my brake pads. Wish there was a solid rotor option I could buy for this to help extend the pad life a little.

One thing I did notice is the seal around the ignition stator is terrible - when you go through creeks and stuff like I do the thing just gets water in there and it rusts - still runs and all, just a miss in the QA or design department on how that fits together.

Didn't ride it as much as I hoped because of riding my KX some days and general life stuff taking my time - but still I've got about 25 hours on the bike and it's holding up just fine.
'02 Kawasaki KX125