View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider
Thank you, Azriel. I own the Zongshen wiring diagram in several forms, and I found the information for the Lifan 150, wiring diagram. However, I can't find these wiring diagrams in the format you provided in this post. Did you create the diagrams you posted? If so, what computer program did you use to create these wiring diagrams?

Spud
You welcome!
I downloaded Lifans 150cc diagram from -www.monkeybiker.net- forums in this format. So,the lifans diagram (first picture) is originaly from monkeybikers forum.
Then just changed the color and position of wires on CDIs socket in paint to have one for Zong. Of course, i used Zongs service manual downloaded from this forum to determinate color of wires going to CDI and looked on Zongs CDI socket to ensure theirs position. So,Zongs diagram (second picture) is original Lifans diagram modifyed in paint to show how Zongs CDI is conected. :?
Now im confused!

These days i will order one CDI for Lifan from ebay and try to connect it on Zong.
If it works ill post which wire needs to be put in which position on the socket.