View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 05:40 PM   #15

Thanks guys. Do you think 91 would hurt anything though? I see a big difference in my truck when there is a heavy load on the back.. 87 octane it can do 65mph with 1300lbs on the back... horsepower is weak.

91 octane and its more responsive... more power.. higher speed and better hill climbing.

Yeah have to agree with what you both said about owners manuals. Reading the specs on TaoTao's site, the manuals would probably be just as inaccurate.

Thanks for the welcome Swampy. Yeah it seems some of the other forums out there will just take swings at you for owning one of these. Can do without all that forum dribble from over ego'd fanboys.

UPDATE
Sent TX Powersports and email today asking if my Rhino has been shipped yet. They responded 15 minutes later (not bad).. was supposed to go out Friday but the truck never came. Hopefully it does today and there not just blowing smoke up my butt.

Back to rowing I guess.

Picked up some led's at Radio Shack today. Figured it would occupy my head some while I wait. I want to machine up some sort of custom bezel and engrave the shift positions in it R/N/1/2/3/4. Have plenty of Delrin and Aluminum scrap to work with. Will figure something out.