View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 09:19 PM   #2

Not petty at all--you nailed it on the entertainment front and pandering to people with small, you know whats, who have to compensate with massive sized 'adventure' bikes. This bike has never, in my opinion (and this is from WELL before CSC was even considering bringing it in as we discussed it here on the hallowed chinariders site years ago when it was coming up in the world) been a dual sport. It is an adventure bike-lite.

Funny, too, that as a member of Horizonsunlimited I read posts from people who have been to exotic lands on their BMW 1200 something or another who were very impressed with the 'locals' on Chinese 150's taking terrain like African desert much better than the member on said BMW. A few have mentioned similar things about S. and Central America, too.

Having been a member here on Chinariders for 10 years now, and seeing many a Chinese 'dual' sport come and go, but still excellent deals when compared to name brand dual sports, the RX3 was king of the hill. I don't think any of us pre-U.S. RX3 days thought of this bike as being on par with name brands, but rather a superior adventure bike over the common Chinese dual sports.

I would love to see him take a stock CB500X or VeeStrom 650 through the same paces he put the RX3 through...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard