View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 09:48 PM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to RPM
Yep, there is a lot out there to pick from and it is only going to get worse. China is busting at the seams trying to produce this stuff to keep up!

I will try to help any way I can. I am a dealer for Lifan and Redcat ATV, cycles, scooters and Dazon karts. I know that the Redcat and Lifan units are pretty good and parts is not a big problem. Redcat has built a huge website, www.atvpartsusa.com , that cross references most of the chinese bikes out there. They have a new system in place starting this week that is suppose to keep closer watch on parts and availability of units throughout their 6 distribution centers. They will have 9 new models coming out in Nov. that will include a 4X4 400cc that looks to very nice. You can look at them at www.redcatmotors.com if your are interested. The 250cc units and under carry a full year warranty on engine and 6 months on parts, one of the best I have seen. The Lifan units are good quality and well built and they usually carry any part needed and super fast shipping of parts, usually 3-4 days. www.americanlifan.com will show their line-up.
I am not a shipping dealer, but I do want to make you aware that Redcat only gives a 6 month warranty on engine only for shipped units. You can only get the full warranty at a dealership.
OK, that's enough of my sales pitch ... bottom line, do your research and don't always look at the cheap stuff, there's usually a reason why it sells so cheap. Look at parts availability from whatever company that you decide on.
Hope I helped in some way!
Tom