View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 03:11 PM   #8

Worth the money

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM RETIRED GUY View Post
That's quite a high price [$1875]. Other sites have them listed for as low as $1400. But then again the other sites don't have any to sell. keep us up to date on the Brozz. I think there's lots of people interested on this forum.
I looked at the Storm on Safer Wholesale and it was only a hundred or so dollars less than this bike, but they also wanted to charge me $49 for residential delivery and an extra $60 in shipping because I live in NY. The motobuys price of $1875 shipped to my garage door, was actually a bit cheaper. Add to that the fact that they shipped me a much better bike than the Storm and I think it's a win for me. I put 100 miles on it going slow and changed the oil for the second time and realized that despite the struggles of some folks to get their Storms to go faster than 50MPH, this bike goes 60 on flat ground with plenty to spare. I'm unwilling to push it wide open until I have some more miles and routine maintenance behind me, but it must go 70+. Simply put, I love this bike and it was worth the money. The digital cluster is nice and bright and it has all the basic features of any decent road bike. It's a very tall bike.. I didn't measure it but I'm 6' 1" and it's literally got me on my toes. I'm going to start another thread with some better pics as soon as I can. Despite my intention to document the whole process and become a youtube sensation, the bike took all of my attention to assemble and get street tested. I will probably do a short video of the bike and features soon... Also.. No signed MSO yet.. I'm bummed it didn't come with the bike. Calling them today to see when that's coming..
Attached Images