View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 07:05 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone54 View Post
Nice to meet you 2LZ. Wade (blue) and I, Carl (orange) are indeed members here, but don't post to often.

Had a great time exploring the twisties around Volcano and ended up staying the night at the historic St. George Hotel in Volcano.

Got lots of cool pictures that we will have to share when we make it back home. As of now we are down in Murphy's Ca. Drinking a cold one.
Excellent! I'm glad you were able to stay at the St George. I thought making it all the way to Washington would have been quite a jaunt after the late start you got because of the lightning storm.

By the way....not a half hour after we met, my neighbor walked over and I was telling him about seeing your bikes and he asked, "Was it a blue one and an orange one? They just now turned around in my driveway and headed back toward Daffodil Hill." Our place is right across the street from that driveway you turned around at and apparently, he said I just missed you. I bet Rams Horn Grade was a HOOT on those RX3's!

Next time you and Wade are in town, give me a heads up and the next cold one is on Mrs 2LZ and I at the Whiskey Flat (St George)....

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350