View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 02:39 AM   #1881

Hello everyone

For those who are interested in alternative luggage, I'd like to share some information about the Dryspec line for those who are unaware.

Dryspec, sold by Twisted Throttle, is soft, modular luggage that is advertised as 100% waterproof.

I am eyeing the 78 liter package, with a central 38 liter bag with rigid sidewalls and 2 20-liter panniers that will float just above the side cases. Although it will require removing the top box, I believe that this luggage in addition to the standard side cases and a tank bag will be ideal luggage for the type of riding I am foreseeing on my RX-3 (blue, for better gas mileage).

The RX-3 will be my first motorcycle, and I'm sure glad to have a community of fellow riders to turn to when I need assistance. I'd also like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who has shared information that has helped me to decide on this bike : it's a huge risk for me to choose this bike as my first, sight unseen, but the knowledge of seasoned riders like yourselves gave me the confidence I needed to take the plunge. So....

Looking forward to epic riding on an epic bike