View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 09:57 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by phager76 View Post
I sort of expect a bit of a delay on papers for me, I live in the great communist state of Pennsylvania, so all titles and MCOs need to be notarize to transfer, so I can see an extra day or two, but a week seems a bit excessive. We'll see what happens. I'm in no great rush, I can ride locally without a plate as there's minimal police presence around my area, so even without the tag I can start breaking everything in and get a feel for her. Of course, that assumes that the weather ever decides to cooperate. 18 degrees right now with a brutal wind chill. and we're not supposed to break into the 40's (Yay?) until Sunday at the earliest.
I need to check and see if I need to get mine notarized. Yeah, I agree a week seems a little excessive. Unfortunately I can't take mine past the driveway until I get it plated. I live in the middle of town and would be busted the first time knowing my luck.

It's been very cold here as well. It's supposed to be up in the mid 50's this weekend. I hate that winter showed back up like this. I'd like to take my rebel out.
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*