View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 01:54 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyR View Post
"If I don't get stupid()and the break stays stabilized until I see the bone doc next week, I won't need surgery and the accompanying hardware. Going to attempt going upstairs tonight and the garage over the weekend."

Translation:
Here's how it will go if I don't F it up.
Here's how I am going to F it up. (This weekend)

I can totally identify except I generally don't tell people first. They have to catch me. Quote from my wife:" OK. Exactly which part of bouncing around the backyard on a dirtbike do you think qualifies as 'bed rest'?" She threatens to tie me down sometimes.
Snort. You have one of those, too. I used my crutch to push the hydrostat pedal on our JD tractor after my foot surgery and heard about for days..

Thursday night, as our SIL is helping me into Mrs.C's Renegade, he asks her if she told me not to get hurt. Because our daughter says that every time he plays hockey after the incident of a puck, followed by a stick, in his mouth the day he left his mouth guard home. He hasn't gotten hurt since.

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts