View Single Post
Old 07-17-2023, 09:51 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdano711 View Post
I have 2 ECX Ruckus, sold as 2WD monster truck. 1 was converted to 2WD truck, added a bunch of hop-ups and a 69 Charger lid done up in General Lee colors. Took 3rd with it at Eaton's Intermountain RC Raceway in Salt Lake City running in Sportsman Truck.

1 bone stock ECX Ruckus, 1 Associated ProSC10 and 1 Associated T6.4

Just missed a big race weekend at Sweetwater RC in Rock Springs because I bought the Hawk.

Oh, that's sweet! One of the several reasons I decided to get my hawk and start riding is finding sweet places to run my crawlers. Even a 1/10 fits right in my backpack (well, it did before EMSA cut my bag up).

How do you like the ECX? I've thought about getting one cause you can find them so cheap, but worried about reliability and parts availability. I run my bashers with my dogs and when they catch one well....even the arrmas get broke from time to time. Usually go through a body or two a year, few pinion gears, a motor....something. Lol.

I need to fix my area up, bad. I have little hangers for my cars as well, they're usually all hung up with the bike gear by my workbench but as you can tell from the pic I just kinda...gave up for a while. All that stuff sitting there needed something fixed, besides the .22 lol
Base camp, senton, kraton and TRX4m all broke something back to back.