View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 10:33 PM   #3

The screen looks like this:

When I check the little "Remote" box on the right side, I get the bigger numbers; these start out red and then turn green as they are deemed "tuned" I am GUESSING.

As you can see my "Oxygen Correction" is near 74 at my home. Elevation here is about 4950 Ft (1500 meters).

I rode the bike around with the laptop and tried to get the throttle opening to hold steady at each number. This worked fairly well in the lower range, but became more difficult at the higher throttle openings. (This was in a local school parking lot)

So I decided to ride up a local canyon road. The laptop didn't like the vibrations from higher revs and loads, causing it to lock up a few dozen times. I never could figure out if any real tuning had been done. Most tuning software has a way to "load" the tuning and accept any changes, but this does none of that and never indicates when it is finished.

Any clues as to what the box that says "Hello" or the one that looks like a place to enter an IP address would be nice. I've talked to the dealer and written several emails to KAYO. Kayo did reply, but told me that the technical department could not allow access to support or the full software at this time. (I did offer to pay for the services and support.) So I'm at a kind of dead end with this. It runs good, but it resets to the sea level map each time I start it- which sends the O2 correction to 130, which is way too rich and makes for some hard hot starts at altitude.

Last edited by ChondaChondaChonda; 07-23-2017 at 11:03 PM. Reason: spelling