View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 02:17 PM   #4801

Is this a reasonable price?

I'm considering selling my two RX3's. I simply cannot get my wife to feel the love (she has a TW200 she prefers). I bought them back in May 2015 while I was deployed and had them delivered on August 5th, I rode both about 3 miles and deployed again the next week. I'm back now, but can't get her back on it. She doesn't like the weight.....anyway, that's why I'm considering selling both (I have 12 other dualsports already). I like the bikes a lot, but I'm not switching from my GS's as primary bikes.

I'm thinking selling as a package, $5500 for everything. One is Blue, one is White.
I bought some spare parts for future upgrades that would come with the bikes:
- a complete set of white body panels including gas tank (I planned on doing a custom hydrodip for a complete color change on the White one and didn't want to NOT be able to switch back to the white if I didn't like the change)
- 2 never installed 13 tooth front sprockets from CSC
- 2 never installed 45 tooth rear sprockets from CSC
- 2 never installed lowering links from CSC (figured that way she'd never have an excuse NOT to ride)
- 1 never installed spare clutch cable

The blue bike has a center stand and the most expensive aux lights that CSC sold.
Both have the aux power outlets.
The Blue bike has a new battery because the one that came with it was weak from the beginning.
The White one has a newer battery too, because I'm me.

Strangely, the White one has 50 miles on it, but I've only ridden it approx 3 miles, and the Blue has 17 (and it's also only been ridden by us about 3 miles. I didn't notice when the were delivered, but they must have had the extra miles before they were delivered.

There's probably more stuff too, but I can't remember.
Like I said; I really like them and MAY end up keeping them, but my shop is too full of bikes right now.

I hope this isn't the wrong place to post. I am in Bandon Oregon. Email is vn_grnt@yahoo.com

I welcome opinions on the price, (I won't be going up from $5500 though), I just want to know whether I'm asking TOO much.