View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 10:35 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoCheez View Post
I've personally purchased 5 bikes through TXpowersports. My experience has been positive. the bike arrives in about a week, and the paperwork comes about a week later. They always answer their emails promptly too.

I have heard good and bad about ALL of the dealers from dozens of people through my videos.
Indeed MotoCheez. I agree that there's good and bad from all mega-warehouse dealers. I've had good experiences with both SPS and PSM. Others have not,...but after the tripe that Azhule went through with TXP, the pile of garbage that he was sent for his hard-earned money, that was supposed to be "brand new, ready to ride, showroom bike", how he was treated, the utter lack of any support, and the complete run-around he got, that's well documented here, TXP (and all "manny-related outfits) have earned the "Top-O-duh-Dung Pile" award.

A small handful of positive reviews, from brand new members, that show up here all-of-a-sudden (minus yours), does not even remotely come close to clearing this well-earned reputation. It's going to take a lot of positive reviews for a long time to repave that path.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350