View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #17

The Dealer Is a Liar.... straight up!

Guys... I am a Chinese Only Dealer and I have about 40 of these Q-Link Models in the shop. I have had the exaxt same problem with several of these bikes. They sat in the main Dallas Q-Link warehouse for 1-1.5 years... and the batteries were sealed. They were dead, or almost dead when we got them. You got one of the old almost dead batteries.

Easy Solution: Replace the battery with a new one for the customer while he waits... No Charge, and it takes 5-10 minutes. It takes removing 2 easy screws on the left under seat side body cover. Then 2 10mm bolts for the battery keeper bracket. Then 2 10mm battery terminal bolts. I have done many....

I really hate dealers and repair shops that cheap customers..... because then I have to deal with customers that have a chip on their sholder. They come in on lie detector mode as they are use to being lied to and screwed.....

I have been in their shoes before, and hat the feeling of being ripped off!!!!

Chinese bikes and quads are so easy to work on.... and nothing should ever be too expensive.

Let me say as a Dealer ...... " I am very sorry you had to go through that". You can simply call your local BAR or beuro of automotive repair. They protect consumers against these things.... are free to you, and cover Motorcycle Shops too.