Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2021, 08:23 PM   #1

Anybody own a raven 250 xl

Just got one and waiting for it to come wonder if anyone knows any easy mods

Old 05-07-2021, 09:27 AM   #2

I’ve got the standard raven besides swapping the oil ASAP I’d replace the crap factory battery mine died after a few days

Old 05-07-2021, 01:53 PM   #3

I recieved my BSR Raven yesterday and set it up last night. Agreed, the battery needs to be upgraded. I have purchased several mods but wanted to get the feel of the original of the bike to see what I am gaining(first timer). I originally ordered a Hawk so all my mod parts were ordered ahead of time. I found out that there was a back order so I switched to the Raven. I was told that all the parts that I had ordered would cross over, carb, sprockets, jets and LED headlight. I am actually pretty impressed with it. I have no idea how they can manufacture, ship and sell these things for 1500 and make anything but I won't complain.

Old 05-07-2021, 02:22 PM   #4

If you're new to dirt bike riding, or motorcycle riding in general, these bikes are good to learn on, and since upgrades are cheap you can upgrade your power as you upgrade your skills.
Mods so far- Brozz swingarm, 21" front rim (Bridgestone Tw302 rear/Dunlop D606 front tires), Digital gauge cluster, pz30b pumper carb, after market hand guards, aftermarket brake and clutch levers, round fold away mirrors, Fly handlebars shortened slightly, 13t front sprocket
2009 Q-link Legacy 250
1982 Suzuki GS1100ES - "Jolene"

Old 05-07-2021, 02:25 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topbench View Post
I recieved my BSR Raven yesterday and set it up last night. Agreed, the battery needs to be upgraded. I have purchased several mods but wanted to get the feel of the original of the bike to see what I am gaining(first timer). I originally ordered a Hawk so all my mod parts were ordered ahead of time. I found out that there was a back order so I switched to the Raven. I was told that all the parts that I had ordered would cross over, carb, sprockets, jets and LED headlight. I am actually pretty impressed with it. I have no idea how they can manufacture, ship and sell these things for 1500 and make anything but I won't complain.
$1500 shipped?

Old 05-07-2021, 09:36 PM   #6

Yes, free shipping from Txpower sports. I didn’t have such a good experience with service and shipping but it did finally show up. It all depends on what frustration is worth.

JerryHawk250 just messaged me that the Hawk exhaust mods are the same also.