Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 12:56 AM   #1

Vitacci Tank 200 EFI Deluxe

Hello all,

I'm a new member of the China Riders club. Ordered a Tank 200 from TX Powersports and it arrived 13 days later. It arrived in good condition and I am still in the process of getting it assembled and prepped. In addition to normal assembly stuff, this is what I have done so far:

-Replaced "TORCH" sparkplug with a good NGK one. The plug looked like it had been running really rich during the test run at the factory.

-Adjusted valves to .005" per the owners manual, they were both a little tight at .004"

-Spent about 30 mins so far trying to bleed the front brake. It had tons of air in it and it is better now but still way too soft. I left it with the lever tied to the grip for the night and will hit it again tomorrow. If normal bleeding won't get it I will break out the vacuum pump. If that doesn't work I will get out the syringe and do a reverse bleed.

-Cleaned up some of the wiring routing

-Used blue loc-tite on any bolts I had out

My next steps are to change the engine and gear oil and install the battery. I don't have anything bad to say about what I've seen for condition and quality as of now. Looking forward to getting this beast on the road.

Cheers!
Dankly

PS: Here are some pics of the unboxing, if anyone is interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Deliver1.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	31473   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deliver4.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	31474   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deliver7.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	31475   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deliver6.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	31476  

Old Yesterday, 06:12 AM   #2

There is a metal plate on my Clash 200 EFI listing valve clearance at .06mm/.08mm intake & exhaust (.00236"/.00315"). At .004/.005" the valves were a bit noisy. The owners manual is some sort of generic thing that is not for this scooter.

BTW no fasteners have come loose in 4000 miles with no loctite being applied.

Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
There is a metal plate on my Clash 200 EFI listing valve clearance at .06mm/.08mm intake & exhaust (.00236"/.00315"). At .004/.005" the valves were a bit noisy. The owners manual is some sort of generic thing that is not for this scooter.

BTW no fasteners have come loose in 4000 miles with no loctite being applied.
Have been battling with valve noise on my tank for a while. Have tried .003in/.005ex and did not like the noise. Been watching videos and it seems everyone has different settling they prefer, as most of them are far more modified than my tank. Decided to try .003in/.004ex is it was so much smoother than before. Didn't have feeler gauges when the scooter came, so not sure what settings it came with.

Tags
200 efi, tank, vitacci