Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2010, 01:30 PM   #1

wow what a difference

seriously the bolt on mods and rejetting have completely changed my quad.. just putting around my back yard in 1st gear i can run a power wheelie at half throttle for a good 20 or 30 feet before the front end comes down.. cant wait to get out and real ring the living crap out of it now.

im really shocked i didnt think that these mods would have as big of a change on the quad as they have. but wow, i think the rejet really made the most use out of the mods.

i think its time mizke gets a lid, last thing i want is to be drooling on myself for the rest of my life cause of a head injury

Old 10-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #2

Re: wow what a difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizke
seriously the bolt on mods and rejetting have completely changed my quad.. just putting around my back yard in 1st gear i can run a power wheelie at half throttle for a good 20 or 30 feet before the front end comes down.. cant wait to get out and real ring the living crap out of it now.

im really shocked i didnt think that these mods would have as big of a change on the quad as they have. but wow, i think the rejet really made the most use out of the mods.

i think its time mizke gets a lid, last thing i want is to be drooling on myself for the rest of my life cause of a head injury
Yes buddy, helmets are mandatory.

Glad you're happy with the mods. I know my Beast is a different machine now than what it was when I first picked it up.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #3

Now if GIO would only sell them the way they should be, the Ltd. edition is better than the stock beast, with the better shocks, but if they changed to the monster muffler and supplied the carb with proper jetting and a high flow air filter there would be a lot more happy customers out there.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #4

egh just make it come with a 250cc motor and id be happy buying the shocks, carb..

250cc motor + black plastics + BEING ABLE TO SELL IN THE STATES = a very happy mizke

after feeling the difference in the quad, it has awoken the urge to tear the quad down to the frame and repaint the frame, swingarm, control arms. hell just repaint everything, all new bearings, bushings, tierod ends.. even pondering ditching the front brakes to save some weight.. cuz at 375pds and a 200cc motor she is a big ol gal. figure if i can get the weight down to 345 maybe 330 it would make a even bigger difference in performance then the mods did