Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2016, 10:27 AM   #1

Kazuma Cheetah 200

Ok so I bought this bike a few weeks back in hopes of having a fun little bike to putt around town on. When I bought this bike the wiring harness was severely hacked on it. I replaced the harness by ordering a zongshen atv harness for 200cc. It came with the ignition switch, coil and plug, CDI, regulator, starter solenoid, stator and pick up. All of the components fitted perfectly and as it should. when I went to start it I had no luck with spark. I had to attach a jumper wire from the solenoid to the starter to ensure that the starter works, which it does. I tried to relocate the ground (green wire) to the most negative/ grounded place that I know of which is the battery, still no luck. I have pictures as to what all is going on and I have a feeling as if this sensor may be the key to getting this running. It is a six wire sensor located behind the side cover where the stator is near. I have only a two wire connector from the harness side which is odd to just dead end wires like that. If some one could enlighten me as to what direction I should go with this to get it running again, Im all ears and would be greatly appreciative. Thank you for any advice.