Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2018, 10:32 AM   #1

Orion Powersports - Positive Experience

I wanted to follow up with a purchase I made in April. I purchased an Apollo X-18 RFZ pit bike from Jason at Orion Powersports. I called a few times prior to making the purchase, and received good service from him every time. I decided to pull the trigger, and buy the bike. I bought the bike on a Friday, It shipped out of Texas on Monday, and arrived in California on Thursday that same week.

After assembling the bike I found it was missing the kick start lever. I called Jason, he told me to send an email stating that the part was missing, and he would send out a replacement. Email was sent, and I received the kick start in less than a week.

This is just an FYI, if you need an MCO certificate be mindful that it will take 3 to 6 weeks once the request has been filed. My bike did come with one, but I wanted to have a dealer copy too. My requested copy arrived yesterday.

I was very pleased with my experience from start to finish with Orion, and I would not hesitate to buy another unit from them in the future.

Hope this helps,

Douglass

Old 06-26-2018, 12:58 PM   #2

there not all bad these places sell thousands of bikes each year for a low price,sometimes its the freight company ,glad to hear things went well ,

so the fact they sell hundereds each week when compared to my local honda dealer may sell one or 2 bikes ,there are going to be mistakes ,the only one i would watch right now is saferwholesale ,whom i hear is makeing a come back ,but they also sell from A TO Z products besides motor sports, they sell everything under the sun,still would not take a chance with them ,

i also think that we dont hear that good story every time like the 2 i just did read about ,but when one goes wrong we sure do got something to say ,most people just get there bike an go on ,as well as most never join a forum either ,they may read them .joining for some can be hard ,they would rather just find the info they need an go on,wich i prefur sometimes over the rif raff on forums sometimes as well as the know it alls

Old 06-26-2018, 01:44 PM   #3

Good to hear nice things about Dealers ,as fast as Chinese bikes are improving I think we will see Dealers having to step up their game and be more reliable and reputable in the future to survive - right now a lot of sketchy stuff is tolerated because there are few Dealers.
As far as SaferWholesale goes , lol man there website is even sketchy with all the blatantly misleading descriptions, floating ads and offers and so forth, it's a real circus lol.

Old 06-26-2018, 09:26 PM   #4

yes i think some are makeing efforts to improve ,i just got my refund from tx motor sports ,for there mistake ,an they were nice about it too an very apologetic ,will use it for upgrades $115.00 on the hawk

Old 06-26-2018, 09:56 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk 229cc View Post
yes i think some are makeing efforts to improve ,i just got my refund from tx motor sports ,for there mistake ,an they were nice about it too an very apologetic ,will use it for upgrades $115.00 on the hawk
I think some are making efforts to improve. I just go my refund from TX Motorsports for their mistake. They were nice about it too and very apologetic. I will use it for upgrades. $115.00 on the hawk.

Old 06-26-2018, 10:20 PM   #6

[QUOTE=Its_not_a_honda;284635]

my situation if you needed to know ,was mistake wich happens. not bad service ,an they made it right ,most places never make a wrong right was the point still got my bike in 7 days an my mco in 3 days an my final cost was like $1279.00

glad to hear other good experiences too

Last edited by Hawk 229cc; 07-06-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Old 06-26-2018, 10:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk 229cc View Post
post dont make sence
Eye no.

Old 07-06-2018, 11:42 AM   #8

I just bought 2018 Apollo Commander 125 ATV from Orion on 6/29, and it arrived yesterday in California 7/5. Assembled it yesterday So far so good. I'll do a complete write up later.

Old 07-06-2018, 02:11 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_not_a_honda View Post
Eye no.
????????? its about postitive experiences no matter what happened ,we surely hear enough problems ,so good to hear about positive ones ,thousands of china bikes are sold each month by most dealers ,so reality is there are more happy pos experiences then bad ones by far ,the good ones are mostly, hey i got my bike today check it out,instead of its been months an have not heard from so & so