Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2023, 01:16 PM   #1

2023 Vader 125 no start

Howdy everyone! Just bought a 2023 Vader 125. Fun little bike. So, I've removed the canister on this thing as I've been seeing is a fix for the no start. However, that hasn't seemed to have fixed the issue. I've got spark, fuel, and no air restriction. What else am I missing that could be causing this thing to malfunction? Also I must add that this issue happens after the bike sits for some time. As an example, I removed the canister late in the evening around 8:30. Started the bike, went for a 15-20 minute ride, and came home. Bike sat until I woke up the next day around 9:00am. Went straight to my garage to check and see if all the work I'd done paid off. Not a chance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 06-16-2023, 05:00 PM   #2

2023 Vader no start

The choke didn't seem to work at all. So after doing some research I found that it would be a good idea to switch to a different carb. I just completed the install of the VM22 carburetor. Changed the battery as I killed the last one trying to start the thing. Still not starting. I took the plug out to see if there was spark by grounding it to the head. Nothing. So I'm beginning to think I've got other issues lying in secret. I'm no stranger to tinkering around small engines. However, these china bikes and their electrical systems seem a bit of a headache. The engine is cranking, but not turning over to start. It acts as though the kill switch is in the off position.