Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2019, 01:29 AM   #1

Sharing pictures of my hawk style enduros down here in Mexico

I don't know if clone is the right word. But I'm an American who lives down here in Mexico that owns a Enduro style hawk 250. this is my second one and I just want to share pictures so you guys can see the Mexican styles versus the American. I owned one which name brand was vento crossmax 250 purchased for 1500. It's the red one in the pictures below nothing fancy just a normal hawk with a counterbalance motor. sadly I left it outside for 20 minutes when it was raining and I went back outside and it was gone. That was three months ago now about 3 weeks ago for Mexican Black Friday they had another name brand called veloci 250 xeverus pro xr. One sale from 1850 down to 1500. Comes with xenon heads lights inverted forks and remote start/ alarm. I'll post what pictures I have. Also thanks to everybody on here with your great information and pictures.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gZxFVEe9znzrbUUT8

Old 12-15-2019, 01:37 AM   #2

Ps I just noticed another post by deadly assassin talking about a veloci 250 xeverus pro xr. Talk about coincidence having two people post about the same motorcycle down here in mexico

Old 12-18-2019, 09:30 AM   #3

What part of Mexico are you in ? I lived / worked near Guaymas / San Carlos Mexico in the State of Sonora for a decade , great scuba diving and desert riding, altho i was on a

Suzuki Quadracer 250 then and not on 2 wheels ,just have to watch out for the rocks and some of the more more brutal cactus spines, they hell on tires lol . There was a set of super nice dunes to ride as well, over near the Club Med in San Carlos.
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 12-26-2019, 04:54 PM   #4

I'm down here in Puebla. South of Mexico City about 3 hours. Nice state nice city. No craziness haha

Old 01-03-2020, 01:22 AM   #5

Be sure to switch from that shitty oil from dealer and put a quality one. A tighten every nut and bolt....

Tags
hawk 250 mexico clone