Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2019, 05:33 PM   #1

Almost farewell.......

I love this forum. I never would have gotten back into motorcycles if it weren't for all the enthusiasm in these posts. I ended up with a Benelli TNT 135 and I enjoyed the heck out of it, this is after owning an old Sportster for 25 years. The Sportster broke, I didn't ride for ten years and somehow I find China Riders. Next thing I know I got the Benelli. After riding it all summer, I decide I want to go a little faster and a little further. I do tons of research and I bought a Yamaha MT-07. Didn't even test drive it, couldn't. After the riding the Benelli all last summer, I almost shit when I pulled out of the dealer parking lot and lifted the front wheel. The Yamaha is a torque monster. So any way, I wanted to say thanks to all the guys that post here, I've enjoyed reading this site for hours and hours. Always be safe riding!

Old 04-20-2019, 10:11 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineman55 View Post
I love this forum. . I ended up with a Benelli TNT 135!

HMMM-- you love this forum and you got a Benelli but now you have a new bike you seem to like better...SO what will you do with the Benelli? I'm sure countless people on here wouild love to add it to their stables if you are done with it!! It looks like a great bike and if I had an extra grand I wouldve bought it instead of the Vader...maybe!

"Life's too short not to enjoy it-So's my China Bike!"-Me

Old 04-22-2019, 11:25 AM   #3

An extremely cool bike! Enjoy!
Yah, I'd say after riding the little Benelli, strapping yourself to a 700 would be a rather orgasmic experience! ;-)
Stick around and start a new thread in "Other Brands"!

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350