Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2021, 09:07 PM   #1

First Ride for the season

Got the hawk out today. Been sitting all winter, stock battery is junk so i kick started it. 2nd kick after sitting the winter i put on about 40 mile out CRBin

Old 04-03-2021, 09:12 PM   #2

I went for a ride this morning, the air was so cold my eyes watered, it was refreshing!

NO HILL TOO STEEP NO MUD TOO DEEP
The Brozz | The Hawk Upgrades, Accessories, Etc...
Assembly Checklist: Brozz 250 | Hawk 250
~idle_purr

Old 04-03-2021, 09:40 PM   #3

I took a long ride on mine today too. I wanted to get to the P.O. before noon because they are only open half a day on Saturday. I went to town,on the main roads and got the Woman her scripts, and went to the bank. I decided to hit an old road that I hadn't been on for at least 30 years, and I really enjoyed it . There is a wide spot on that road that people used to drink, and do other things at, and I remember an old couch that had been dumped there when I was kid, and I got tickled when I went past it today there was an old couch dumped out. The thought crossed my mind if it could be the same couch from years ago, but I realize it probably wasn't. I took this road all the way through to a secondary road that I could follow home. Right before I got home I realized I forgot to get the Woman her Powerball tickets for tonight's drawing, so I went back to get them, and filled up with gas. I really enjoyed it,.